Sunday, October 14, 2012

Organizing and storing balls

This post will be an evidence we're not just pinning, but also doing some of the stuff we pin.
Recently, I was amazed by this great photo I've seen on Pinterest and Facebook.

I've uploaded it to my Facebook page, as a great organizing idea and a friend of mine commented: "Oh, this is an awesome idea,  I can't believe I've thrown away the identical cupboard, it would have been of a great use to me!" Luckily, it turned out her husband could not throw the cupboard, but decided to keep it in the basement. What a clever decision was that!

And here's how they did it:



 

I especially like these boxes in the bottom row, which are intended as a storage of small balls.


If you are interested in other cool organizational ideas see here .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...